How to convert gallon to liter/ounce or vice versa in Excel?
Have you ever tried to convert between the liquid units, for example, convert gallon to liter, ounce or vice versa in Excel? Here I introduce the tricks for you to convert between some liquid units in Excel.
Unit ConversionKutools'Unit Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple measures.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Before using formulas to convert gallon to liter, ounce or vice versa, you need to get familiar with the abbreviation of gallon, liter, ounce in the formulas.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance working efficiency and save working time.|
Select a blank cell, and enter this formula =CONVERT(1,"gal","lt"), then press Enter key to get the result.
|Never need to worry about long long formulas in Excel anymore! Kutools for Excel's Auto Text can add all formulas to a group
as auto text, and liberate your brain! Click here to know Auto Text Click here to get free trial
Tip: In above formula, you will convert gallon to liter, and 1 is the number you want to use, if you want to convert between other units, just take reference from above table, and change the reference in formula as you need.
If you are tired to remember formulas, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Unit Conversion to quickly convert between multiple liquid measures in Excel.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the cells you want to use, and click Kutools > Content > Unit Conversion. See screenshot:
2. Then select Liquid from the Units dropdown list, and select the units you want to convert between from the two lists. For instance, convert gallon to liter, just select Gallon form left list, and Liter form right list, and then you can preview the result in the Preview pane. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok, and the cells have been converted from gallon to liter.
Tip: With Kutools for Excel’s Unit Conversion, you also can add the converted result as comments. See screenshot:
With Unit Conversion, you can convert between multiple units, such as mass unit, distance measure and so on.
- How to quickly convert pounds to ounces/grams/kg in Excel?
- How to quickly convert XLSX file to XLS or PDF file?
- How to convert time to decimal hours/minutes/seconds in Excel?
- How to convert horizontal list to vertical list in Excel?
You maybe interested in this:
|Kutools for Excel's Transpose Range function can quickly convert column/row to range, and vice versa.|