How to convert gallon to liter/ounce or vice versa in Excel?
Have you ever tried to convert between the liquid units, for example, convert gallon to liter, ounce or vice versa in Excel? Here I introduce the tricks for you to convert between some liquid units in Excel.
Unit ConversionKutools'Unit Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple measures.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Before using formulas to convert gallon to liter, ounce or vice versa, you need to get familiar with the abbreviation of gallon, liter, ounce in the formulas.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance working efficiency and save working time.|
Select a blank cell, and enter this formula =CONVERT(1,"gal","lt"), then press Enter key to get the result.
|Never need to worry about long long formulas in Excel anymore! Kutools for Excel's Auto Text can add all formulas to a group
as auto text, and liberate your brain! Click here to know Auto Text Click here to get free trial
Tip: In above formula, you will convert gallon to liter, and 1 is the number you want to use, if you want to convert between other units, just take reference from above table, and change the reference in formula as you need.
If you are tired to remember formulas, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Unit Conversion to quickly convert between multiple liquid measures in Excel.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the cells you want to use, and click Kutools > Content > Unit Conversion. See screenshot:
2. Then select Liquid from the Units dropdown list, and select the units you want to convert between from the two lists. For instance, convert gallon to liter, just select Gallon form left list, and Liter form right list, and then you can preview the result in the Preview pane. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok, and the cells have been converted from gallon to liter.
Tip: With Kutools for Excel’s Unit Conversion, you also can add the converted result as comments. See screenshot:
With Unit Conversion, you can convert between multiple units, such as mass unit, distance measure and so on.
- How to quickly convert pounds to ounces/grams/kg in Excel?
- How to quickly convert XLSX file to XLS or PDF file?
- How to convert time to decimal hours/minutes/seconds in Excel?
- How to convert horizontal list to vertical list in Excel?
You maybe interested in this:
|Kutools for Excel's Transpose Range function can quickly convert column/row to range, and vice versa.|
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel