- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoGood day,Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it the problem when using the Import Pictures feature of Kutools?For any problems about Kutools, please contact our after-sales team via email@example.com.Or you can try to be more specific about your issue here.
How to lock picture/image to or inside cell in Excel?
In some cases, you may need to lock a picture to a cell in order to make the picture moved with the cell when you adjust the cell size. This article will show you how to achieve it in details.
It is easy to lock picture to a cell with the Move and size with cells build-in function in Excel.
1. After inserting a picture, please right clicking it and select Size and Properties from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
2. Then the Format Picture pane displays on the right of the worksheet, then click Size and Properties icon, please select the Move and size with cells option under the Properties tab, and then close the Format Picture pane.
Now the picture is locked to cell. And when you adjusting the cell size, the picture will be moved together.
In this section, we are talking about inserting pictures and automatically sized to fit cells with the Import Pictures utility of Kutools for Excel.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Import & Export > Import Pictures. See screenshot:
2. In the Import Pictures dialog box, you need to:
- 2.1 Select Fill vertically cell after cell or Fill horizontally cell after cell in the Import order drop-down list as you need.
- 2.2 Click Add > File or Folder based on your need.
- 2.3 In the Open dialog box, select the pictures or folder with pictures, and then click the Open button. See screenshot:
- 2.4 The pictures are listed in the Import Pictures dialog box. Now please click the Import size button, check the Matching cell size option and then click the OK button.
- 2.5 Click the Import button in the Import Pictures dialog box.
3. In the popping up Import Pictures dialog box, select the first cell of the range you will import pictures to, then click the OK button. Now the selected pictures are inserted into cells and sized to fit these cells automatically.
- How to lock all cell references in formulas at once in Excel?
- How to lock or protect cells after data entry or input in Excel?
- How to lock or unlock cells based on values in another cell in Excel?
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months ago1) Why does this work only with some of the pictures in my excel spreadsheet and not all of them?2) Why hasn't anyone answered the questions below? They are 2 and 3 years old and there aren't any replies with any help? This makes me wonder if Kutools is still a valid program or company.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoi have a problems while printing excel document, the images somehow block whole columns from top to the bottom though the image is only cover few columns.
i try to sent to back or sen backward but it wont work, can anyone help me?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoWill anything that gets made or used with Kutools Excel be fully viewable to people who do not have (or would not be able to obtain the toolbox). The image anchoring algorithm seems usable for me, but I understand that others would not be able to make similar modifications.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI routinely use excel to make my available products visible to my customers. I want to insert pictures and lock them in position, alos so lock the size of the cells holding these pictures, I need to ad or remove rows of data and want the pictures and cells to move up or down accordingly. can this be done?