How to list all days as date in a specified month in Excel?
In many cases, you may list all days in a specified month with the Fill Series function in Excel. But it is no easy to count the number of cells which exactly equal to the number of days in a month. This article will show you an easy way to exactly list all days as date in a specified month in Excel.
The following formula will help you to exactly list all days as date in a specified month in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Enter the first date in a specified month in a blank cell. Here I enter date 2016/7/1 into cell A2.
2. Then select the cell below the first date cell. In this case, I select cell A3. Then enter the below formula into it and press the Enter key.
3. Now you need to change the result cell to date format with clicking Home > Number Format box > Short Date. See screenshot.
4. Keep selecting the result cell, then drag the Fill Handle down to list all days as date of this specified month.
You can see only days in the specific month are listed even the selected cells are more than the number of days in that month, you won’t get the extra dates of the next month.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!