How to cancel a shared workbook?
When you receive a shared workbook, some normal feature in Excel may not work, to make the workbook work successfully, you should cancel the shared workbook first as following screenshot shown. In this article, I will talk about how to quickly unshare a workbook.
To unshare a workbook, the following steps may help you, please do as this:
1. Open the workbook that you want to unshare, and then click Review > Share Workbook, see screenshot:
2. In the b dialog box, uncheck the Allow changes by more than one user at the same time option under the Editing tab, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, and in the prompt warning box, click Yes button, see screenshot:
4. And then the shared workbook is canceled at once.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!