How to quickly and easily create a panel chart in Excel?
The panel chart can show two or more similar sets of data, side-by-side as below screenshot shown. But in general, to create a panel chart is difficult and complicated, and in this article, I will introduce the trick on quickly and easily creating a panel chart in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Please follow below tutorial to create a panel chart step by step.
1. Select first set of data, and then click Insert tab and select a chart to create a chart. See screenshot:
2. Then create the second, third and fourth charts by other sets of data one by one as below step doing. See screenshot:
3. Then hold Ctrl key to select all charts, and drag mouse to resize them together. See screenshot:
4. And now place them side by side as you need. See screenshot:
5. Hold Ctrl key to select all charts again, and click Format > Group > Group to make these charts as one group. See screenshot:
6. Now the four charts are in a group, and you can you can move and resize it as you need.