How to list all worksheets and switch sheets with shortcuts in Excel?
When you are handling lots of worksheets in Excel, It will be better for you to handle lots of worksheets / sheets in Excel when you have a big computer screen. But that's the most convenience way for you. The best solution will be you can list as many worksheets as you want in Excel. And that's why we are going to instroduce how to list all worksheets and switch sheets easily in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In Excel, all the sheet tabs will be listed at the bottom of the Excel window. But if you handle lots of sheets in a workbook, I am afraid that the sheet tabs bar will become too short to display all the sheet tabs, so you may have to use the sheet tabs scrolling buttons for switching between sheets in Excel. In this case, I recommend you Kutools for Excel's Navigation Pane which can help you deal with many sheets at once in Excel.
It is much easier to list worksheets in Excel with Kutools for Excel installed, if you are using a number of worksheets in one workbook. Kutools for Excel just provides a workbook/worksheet list called Navigation Pane, which better list the worksheets in excel vertically into one group at the left panel side. The below instruction shows you how to list worksheets in excel workbook.
Click Kutools > Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
You will have a Navigation Pane as shown in the below screenshot:
Note: You can easily switch between workbooks in the Workbook pane, easily switch between worksheets in the Worksheet pane. Also, you can unhide all the hidden sheets by clicking, and click this button again will hide all the hidden sheets at once.
If there are multiple sheets in a workbook, and you want to switch between sheets on the sheet tabs bar from left to right or right to left with shortcuts, you can get it done as follows in Excel.
Ctrl + PgUp: Swicth the sheets from right to left, sheet 2 to sheet 1.
Ctrl + PgDn: Move the sheets from left to right, sheet 1 to sheet 2.
The shortcuts in Excel just can switch between the sheets which adjacent each other. If you want to stick to switch between just two sheets which are not adjacent, for example, sheet 2 and sheet 12, Kutools for Excel can get this done for you easily.
With Kutools for Excel installed, you can quickly stick to switch between just two sheets back and forth with or Win+A shortcuts.
Step 1. Click Kutools > Navigation > Sheet.
Step 2. In the Worksheets pane, click sheet 2 first and then click sheet 12 that you want to switch between, see screenshot:
Step 3. After that, you can click to switch between sheet 2 and sheet 12 or press Win + A shortcuts to just switch between them.
With Navigation Pane feature of Kutools for Excel you also can list all columns and range names of all open workbooks in the pane. For more information about this utility, please visit Navigation Pane.