- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agolit........
How to find closest value greater than or less than in Excel?
In Excel, we can use LOOKUP function to find a value which equals to a specific value, but if there are no values which absolutely match to the lookup value, there will return nothing. However, have you ever tried to find the closest value with greater than or less than a specific value as below screenshot shown? In this article, I will introduce some formulas which can quickly find the nearest value greater than or less than the lookup value in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Select a blank cell which you will put the lookup result, type this formula =MIN(IF(A1:B6>E1,A1:B6)), and press Shift + Ctrl + Enter keys simultaneously. See screenshot:
Select a blank cell which you will place the lookup result, type this formula =MAX(IF(A1:B6<E1,A1:B6)), and press Shift + Ctrl + Enter keys.
In the formulas, A1:B6 is the range you want to find value, E1 is the value you look up.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agofuck you faggot