How to hide button when printing worksheet in Excel?
When you print a worksheet which contains a command button, the button will be printed as well as below screenshot shown. But, sometimes, you want to print the worksheet without the button, how could you solve this task in Excel?
To change the button property can help you to hide it when printing the worksheet, please do as this:
1. Activate the worksheet with the button that you want to print, and then click Developer > Design Mode, see screenshot:
2. And then right click the button, and choose Format Control from the context menu, see screenshot:
3. In the Format Control dialog box, uncheck the Print object under the Properties tab, see screenshot:
4. After finishing the setting, click OK to close the dialog, and now, when you print the worksheet, the button will not be printed.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!