How to directly jump to next duplicate cell in Excel?
There is a list which contains some duplicate values in Excel, in this case, I want to directly jump to next duplicate value if selecting a value as below screenshot shown. To solve this job, you need some helper columns and formulas.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
1. In the adjacent cell, B2 for instance, type this formula =MATCH(A2,A3:$A17,0), drag fill handle down to apply this formula to the cells you need. This formula displays the differences of rows between two duplicate values.
2. Select the cell C2, type this formula =IFERROR(B2,0), drag fill handle down to the cells you want to apply this formula. This formula change the errors to zero.
3. In the cell D2, type this formula =ROW(A2), and drag fill handle down to cells you want. This formula displays the row number of each value in the list.
4. In the cell E2, enter this formula =C2+D2, drag fill handle down. This formula displays the row number of the next duplicate values.
5. In the cell F2, type this formula =ADDRESS(E2,1) and drag fill handle down to the cells for showing the cell reference of the next duplicate value.
6. In cell G2, type this formula =HYPERLINK("#"&F2,"next duplicate"), drag fill handle down to the cells. This formula will create the hyperlink to the next duplicate of the relative value.
You also can use this formula =HYPERLINK("#"&F2,IF(C2=0,"No more","next duplicate")) in step 6.