- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoBut they haven't helped you on how to use caps lock
How to force or auto line break within an Excel cell?
In some cases, the texts are so long to place in a cell that the trailing parts are out of the cell, which will look untidy and not beautiful, in this case, we need to insert a line break for displaying the whole string within the cell in Excel as below screenshot shown.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To force a line break within a cell as you want, you can use the shortcuts.
Place the cursor at the location within the cell you want to force a line break, and press Alt + Enter keys together. Now a line break is inserted at once.
If you want to automatically insert the line breaks in a cell, you can apply the Wrap Text utility.
Select the cells you want to automatically add line breaks, and click Home > Wrap Text to enable the Wrap Text function. See screenshot:
Now all selected cells have been auto line break based on the column width.
You maybe interested in this utility:
Insert Page Break Every Row (quickly insert page break in every nth row of the worksheet.)
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoTHANKS, YOU HAVE HELPED ME ON TEXT WRAP IN EXCEL