How to recover the table auto-expand feature in Excel?
While working on a table in the worksheet, the table will be auto-expanded by default when new data entered at the bottom of the table. But, sometimes, you will find that the table will not be expanded automatically as following screenshot shown. What’s the problem? How could you return the table auto-expand feature back in Excel as you want?
To solve this problem, you may need to go to the Excel Options to finish some configurations, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Excel Options dialog box, then click Proofing in the left pane, and then click AutoCorrect Options button, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out AutoCorrect dialog box, click the AutoFormat As You Type tab, and then check Include new rows and columns in table under the Apply as you work section, and then check Fill formulas in tables to create calculated columns from the Automatically as you work section, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK > OK to close the dialogs, and now, when you enter new data at the bottom of the table, it will be auto expanded normally.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoMas e no caso de campos da tabela que precisam ser protegidos com fórmulas, para que o usuário não exclua as informações de algumas células da tabela?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIf you follow these steps and it still doesn't work for you. Look for a hidden column next to your table. I had that happen to me and I had to delete some text out of some cells in that hidden column. After that, it worked again!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoAll my thanks to you, I really appreciate how you fixed my problem.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis fixed my issue - thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoUfa...Salvou-me! Obrigado.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoEste artigo fez o meu dia. Muito Muito Obrigado!!!