How to quickly send email based on date in Excel cell?
Have you ever tried to send an Email based on date in Excel cell? For example, here is a list of dates in column A, and then you want to send an Email with the subject, message body to a recipient (also can CC and BCC to others), how can you handle it?
To send email based on the date in Excel, you only can apply a macro code.
1. Enable the sheet that contains data and date you use, and press Alt + F11 keys to enable the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste below code to the blank script.
VBA: Send by date
Sub email() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20170831 Dim xRg As Range Dim xRgEach As Range Dim xAddress As String Dim xEmail_Subject, xEmail_Send_From, xEmail_Send_To, xEmail_Cc, xEmail_Bcc, xEmail_Body As String Dim xMail_Object, xMail_Single As Object On Error Resume Next xAddress = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Address Set xRg = Application.InputBox("Select a range:", "KuTools For Excel", xAddress, , , , , 8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub For Each xRgEach In xRg If xRgEach.Value = Date Then xEmail_Subject = Application.InputBox("Subject: ", "Kutools", , , , , , 2) xEmail_Send_From = Application.InputBox("Send from: ", "KuTools For Excel", , , , , , 2) xEmail_Send_To = Application.InputBox("Send to: ", "KuTools For Excel", , , , , , 2) If xEmail_Send_To = "" Then Exit Sub xEmail_Cc = Application.InputBox("CC: ", "KuTools For Excel", , , , , , 2) xEmail_Bcc = Application.InputBox("BCC: ", "KuTools For Excel", , , , , , 2) xEmail_Body = Application.InputBox("Message Body: ", "KuTools For Excel", , , , , , 2) Set xMail_Object = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set xMail_Single = xMail_Object.CreateItem(0) With xMail_Single .Subject = xEmail_Subject .To = xEmail_Send_To .cc = xEmail_Cc .BCC = xEmail_Bcc .Body = xEmail_Body .Send End With End If Next End Sub
3. Click Run button or press F5 key to execute the code, a dialog pops out to remind you to select a list of date. See screenshot:
4. Click OK, and continue to specify the email subject, sender’s email address, receiver’s email address, the CC, BCC, and message body. See screenshot:
5. Click OK > OK until last one, and then the email has been sent.
Note: the sender’s email address must be the default account in your Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!