How to insert bullet points into cells of Google sheet?
This article, I will talk about how to insert multiple bullet points into a list of cells in Google sheet and Microsoft Excel.
Insert bullets or numbering list into a column of cells:
Kutools for Excel's Insert Bullet and Insert Numbering features can help you quickly insert bulleted and numbering list to a column of cells. Download and free trial Kutools for Excel Now!
Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and free trial Now!
In Google sheet, you can apply some shortcut keys to insert a bullet point into a cell, and then drag the fill handle down to the cells you need, please do as this:
1. Double-click a cell to enter the edit mode, and then hold the Alt key, and then press 0, 1, 4, 9 in the number keypad, and bullet point is inserted in a cell, see screenshot:
2. Then you can drag the fill handle down to the cells which you want to fill the bullets, finally, you can insert the text you need, see screenshot:
If you need to insert the bullet points into existing cell values, please apply the following formula:
1. Enter this formula: =CHAR(8226)&" "&A2 into a blank cell beside your data, and press Enter key, the bullet has been inserted before the text, see screenshot:
2. Then drag the fill handle down to the cells you want to insert the bullet, and now, all data cells have been inserted bullets before the text, see screenshot:
Inserting multiple bullets into cells in Microsoft Excel, the Insert Bullet feature of Kutools for Excel can do you a favor.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as this:
1. Select the cells where you want to insert the bullets, and then click Kutools > Insert > Insert Bullet, and then choose one bullet you like from the popping box, see screenshot:
2. And then the specific bullet has been inserted into the cells at once, see screenshot: