How to insert bullet points into cells of Google sheet?
This article, I will talk about how to insert multiple bullet points into a list of cells in Google sheet and Microsoft Excel.
In Google sheet, you can apply some shortcut keys to insert a bullet point into a cell, and then drag the fill handle down to the cells you need, please do as this:
1. Double-click a cell to enter the edit mode, and then hold the Alt key, and then press 0, 1, 4, 9 in the number keypad, and bullet point is inserted in a cell, see screenshot:
2. Then you can drag the fill handle down to the cells which you want to fill the bullets, finally, you can insert the text you need, see screenshot:
If you need to insert the bullet points into existing cell values, please apply the following formula:
1. Enter this formula: =CHAR(8226)&" "&A2 into a blank cell beside your data, and press Enter key, the bullet has been inserted before the text, see screenshot:
2. Then drag the fill handle down to the cells you want to insert the bullet, and now, all data cells have been inserted bullets before the text, see screenshot:
Inserting multiple bullets into cells in Microsoft Excel, the Insert Bullet feature of Kutools for Excel can do you a favor.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as this:
1. Select the cells where you want to insert the bullets, and then click Kutools > Insert > Insert Bullet, and then choose one bullet you like from the popping box, see screenshot:
2. And then the specific bullet has been inserted into the cells at once, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!