- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi, AK, Google Sheets haven't no direct equivalent to Excel's "Center Across Selection" formatting in Sheets right now, you can try its Merge horizontally feature to do it.
How to center text across cellls without merging in Excel?
In general, if you want to center a text across cells, you may need to apply the Merge & Center feature to merge cells and put the text center. But in this article, I will talk about how to center text across cells without merging cells as below screenshot shown in Excel.
Here is a feature that can center text across cells without merging cells.
1. Select a selection which you want to center text across, right-click to display the context menu, and click Format Cells. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Cells dialog, under Alignment tab, select Center Across Selection from the drop-down list in Horizontal section. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, and the text has been centered across the selection.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHow do you do this in Google Sheets?