- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoHi, AOS,
The formulas in this article works well in Google Sheet, can you give your problem here?
How to calculate age from birth of date in Google sheet?
Have you ever tried to calculate age from the birth of date in Google sheet? This article, I will introduce some formulas for you to solve this job quickly and easily.
The following formulas may help you to get the age from the birth of date. Please do as this:
1. Enter the below formula into a blank cell which will place the age result, and then drag the fill handle down to get the ages from the relative cells, all the ages have been calculated at once, see screenshot:
Tips: If you want to get the exact years, months and days from the birth date, please apply the following formula, and you will get the following result as you need.
To calculate the age from birthday in Microsoft Excel, Kutools for Excel's Date & Time Helper utility can do you a favor, with this feature, you can calculate the age based on the birth date from current day and a specific date.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as this:
1. Click a cell where you want to output the result, and then click Kutools > Formula Helper > Date & Time helper, see screenshot:
2. In the Date & Time Helper dialog box, please do the following operations:
- Select Age option from the Type section;
- From the Date of Birth section, select the cell that contains the birth date that you want to calculate the age;
- Then, choose Today or Specified date that you want to calculate date based on;
- At last, specify the output result type as you need.
3. Then click Ok button, the first age has been calculated, and then select the cell and drag the fill handle down to get the ages from other date cells, see screenshot:
More relative articles:
- Calculate Age On A Specific Or Future Date
- For example, you have a person’s date of birth, if you need to calculate the age of this person based on a future or specific date, the following methods will help you achieve it .
- Calculate Age From ID Number In Excel
- Supposing, you have a list of ID numbers which contain 13 digit numbers, and the first 6 numbers is the birth date. For example, the ID number 9808020181286 means the birth date is 1998/08/02. How could you get the age from ID number as following screenshot shown quickly in Excel?
- Calculate The Difference Between Two Dates
- When dealing with the dates in a worksheet, you may need to calculate the difference between two given dates for getting the number of days, weeks, months or years. This article, I will talk about how to solve this task in Excel.
- Calculate Next Age Of A Person’s Birthday
- Normally, we can calculate a person’s age based on the birth date with a formula, but, have you ever considered calculating the age of his next birthday in Excel? Which means to calculate how old he is going to be in next birthday. This article, I will talk about some formulas for solving this task in Excel.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoIts not working on google sheets now.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoThank you this is exactly what I needed!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoexactly what I needed, thx
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoAwesome. Is it possible to set TODAY to a future date so you know their age on a specific date?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoOr use this formula to get the age of the years, months and days:
=datedif(A2, B2, "Y") & " years, " & datedif(A2, B2, "YM") & " months, " & datedif(A2, B2, "MD") & " days"
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHello, Terry,
To calculate the age from a specific future date, you can apply the following formula:
Please try it, hope it can help you!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThis is great! Thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoExcellent! Tks
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoGreat thanks!