How to change the width of all columns or height of all rows in Excel?
To resize the cells to better fit entered data is usually used in our daily Excel job, but do you know how to resize all cells’ height and width? Here, I introduce some methods to quickly change the cells for the width and height you need.
To change the width of column and height of the row in the whole worksheet, you can do as below:
1. Select the whole sheet by clicking at the triangle in upper-left corner of the sheet. See screenshot:
2. Then click Home > Format, select Row Height (or Column Width). See screenshot:
3. Specify a number you need in the Row Height (or Column Width) dialog , and then click OK.
4. Repeat above Step 2-3 to specify column width (or row height) of all cells. Now the cells have been resized as you need.
If you want to change cells’ size in the units of cm, pixel, inch or pound, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Adjust Cell Size utility.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select the whole cells by pressing Alt + A, and click Kutools > Format > Adjust Cell Size. See screenshot:
2. In the Adjust Cell Size dialog, select one unit you use to adjust cell by, and enter the row height and column width numbers as you need. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok, and the cells have been adjusted.