- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoHi, Sibu,
Maybe the folloewing formula can help you, please try, hope it can help you!
=FLOOR(A1*3,1)&" Days and "&TEXT(SUM(A1,-TIME(8,0,0)*FLOOR(A1*3,1))," h") & " Hours " & MINUTE(A1) & " Minutes "
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoHi I want to do the opposite from 3 days 6 hours 10 minutes have the formula to get 30:10:45
How to convert hours to 8-hour work days in Excel?
If you have a list of hours which you need to convert to 8-hour work days so that you can quickly get the total work days of an employee. How could you deal with this job in Excel quickly and easily?
To change the hours to normal work days, you can apply the following formulas, please do as this:
Enter this formula: =QUOTIENT(A2,8)&" days "&((A2/8)-QUOTIENT(A2,8))*8&" hours " into a blank cell where you want to get the result, and then drag the fill handle down to the cells that you want to fill this formula, and all the hour cells have been converted to 8-hour work days format. See screenshot:
Note: If your hours in HH:MM:SS format, you can get the work day as follows:
1. Please enter this formula: =A2*3 into a blank cell to put the result, and then drag the fill handle down to the cells, see screenshot:
2. Then select the formula cells, and right click to choose Format Cells from the context menu, in the Format Cells dialog box, click Custom in the Category list box, and then enter 0.00 "days" into the Type text box, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK button to close the dialog, and you will get the results as you need, see screenshot:
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoHow do i calculate days from given hours and exclude weekends for this example above?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agothanks for this training. but what was looking for is to calculate how many hours been worked for using the start time and the end time.
i.e. start time end time total hours
I want you to please show me the formula to calculate the total hours I have worked for within this period of time.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoHello,
To solve your problem, maybe the following article can help you, please try:
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis formula works but if I want the work days and hours remaining, what is the formula for that?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoWhat is the formula for vice-versa? As in if i want to convert 1 days, 08:45:23 into 32:45:23
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHI There,
please con you help me with the Excel Formula to Calculate the Standard Net Hours
The Required NET Hours to Work is 7.5 hours per day, i want the net hours to be calculated automatically as 7.5 hours and also show variance if theres' any short hours.
Name Log In Log Out Gross Hours Extra Hours Net Hours
Benny Boli 8:47 16:33 0:00 0:00 0:00
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoCan u tell me what is 31.90 hours how many days is that
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi Team,
Kindly educate me !!! how to track the production based upon the numbers and 8 working hours ?