How to print all / multiple tabs at once in Excel?
In general, clicking File > Print will only print the current sheet tab in Excel. While in some cases, you may need to print all or multiple sheet tabs together. How could you solve this problem? This article will introduce two solutions:
- Print all tabs in a workbook at once
- Print multiple tabs in a workbook at once
- Batch print multiple selections across multiple sheet tabs on one page
It’s easy to print all sheet tabs together in a workbook with the Print Entire Workbook feature in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Open the specified workbook you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select Print Entire workbook from drop down list below Settings, next specify a printer, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
Now all sheet tabs in the workbook are printed out at once.
If you want to print multiple sheets in a workbook together, please do as follows:
1. Open the specified workbook, and then select multiple sheet tabs you will print.
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent sheet tabs with clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent sheet tabs with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Click File > Print.
3. Go ahead to select Print Active Sheets in the drop down list below Settings, specify a printer, and click the Print button.
Now only selected sheet tabs are printed out at once.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!