How to move highlighted cells to top in Excel?
In Excel, here is a list with some highlighted cells, and what your job is to move these highlighted cells to top as below screenshot shown, and how can you quickly handle it?
To move highlighted cells to the top, you can use the Sort function in Excel.
1. Select the data which contains highlighted cells, and click Data > Sort. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Sort dialog, do as below setting:
1) Select the column which contains highlighted cells you want to move;
2) Choose cell color in the Sort On drop-down list;
3) Choose the highlighted color you use in the Order drop-down list;
4) Select On Top in the last drop-down list.
3. Click OK. Now the highlighted cells have been moved to top.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!