How to zoom all tabs in one size in Excel?
By default, the sheets are in 100% zoom, but you can zoom the current tab to a specific size as you need by dragging the zoom Slider. However, how can you zoom all tabs in a workbook to the same size at the same time?
To zoom all or some tabs in one size of a workbook, you can select the sheet tabs first, and then zoom them.
Hold Ctrl key to select the sheet tabs whose zoom levels you want to change in bulk, and then drag the zoom slider. See screenshot:
Select first tab and the hold Shift key to select the last tab in the Sheet tab bar, then drag zoom slider to change the their zoom levels.
If you want to use VBA code to solve it, the following code can help you.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to enable the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, copy and paste the code to the blank script.
VBA: Shrink or enlarge all tabs in a size
Sub DbZoom() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20171215 Dim I As Long Dim xActSheet As Worksheet Set xActSheet = ActiveSheet For I = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count Sheets(I).Activate ActiveWindow.Zoom = 150 Next xActSheet.Select End Sub
3. Press F5 key to run, and all sheet tabs’ zoom levels have been changed to the specified percentage in bulk.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!