How to group or ungroup worksheets in Excel?
If the sheets in a workbook are in the same structure, you can quickly perform tasks on multiple worksheets at the same time by grouping worksheets together. It means that, while you sum a range in a worksheet, the same operation is carried on in the same range of others sheets in the group simultaneously.
To group worksheet will save our time while doing the same calculations in the same range of each sheet.
Press Ctrl key to select the sheet tabs which you want to group if you want to group continuous sheets, hold Shift to select the first and last one tab.
Now while you doing some changes in a sheet, the others change also.
To Ungroup worksheet, you can use two methods.
1. Click on any one sheet tab in the group.
2. Right-click any one sheet tab in the group and choose Ungroup Sheets in the context menu.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
- More than
300 powerful advanced features, designed for
1500 work scenarios, increasing productivity by
70%, give you more time to take care of family and enjoy life.
- No longer need memorizing formulas and VBA codes, give your brain a rest from now on.
- Become an Excel expert in 3 minutes, Complicated and repeated operations can be done in seconds,
- Reduce thousands of keyboard & mouse operations every day, say goodbye to occupational diseases now.
- 110,000 highly effective people and 300+ world-renowned companies' choice.
- 60-day full features free trial. 60-day money back guarantees. 2 years of free upgrade and support.
- Office Tab is designed for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Other Office Applications: Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by
50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!