How to change case to UPPER/lower/Proper in Google Sheet?
This article is talking about how to change the case to UPPER, lower or Proper case in Google sheet.
To change case in google sheet, the formulas are easy.
Select a cell that you want to place the result, and then select one of below formulas as you need,
To lower case =lower(A1)
To UPPER case =upper(A1)
To Proper case =proper(A1)
Then press Enter key to get the result.
To change the string to sentence case, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Change Case utility.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select the cells you use and click Kutools > Text > Change Case. See screenshot:
2. In the Change Case dialog, check the option as you need.
3. Click Ok, the case has been changed.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)