How to filter data based on the font size in Excel?
In Excel, we can apply the Filter function to filter data based on some criteria, for example, filter numbers which are smaller than or bigger than a certain value, filter data by a certain value, and so on. But have you ever tried to filter data based on the font size? In this article, I introduce the method to filter data based on certain font size.
Easily Combine multiple sheets/Workbook into one Single sheet or Workbook
|To combinne multiples sheets or workbooks into one sheet or workbook may be edious in Excel, but with the Combine function in Kutools for Excel, you can combine merge dozens of sheets/workbooks into one sheet or workbook, also, you can consolidate the sheets into one by several clicks only. Click for 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
There is no direct way to filter data by font size, but you can add the font color to the data you want to filter firstly, and then filter by font color.
1. Select the data range you use, press Ctrl + F keys to display the Find and Replace dialog, and click Options button.
2. Click Format to open Find Format dialog, under Font tab, select the font size you want to filter in Size drop-down list.
3. Click OK > Find All, and press Ctrl + A to select all found cells , and close Find and Replace dialog.
4. Then go to Home tab, and select one font color to color the selected cells.
5. Select the data range and click Data > Filter.
6. Click the Filter icon, and click Filter by Color in the list, then select the color you have added before to filter the data.
If you usually filter data based on the font format, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Special Filter utility, which can filter data by bold, italic or strikethrough.
Select the data, click Kutools Plus > Special Filter, then select one filter criterion in the drop down list.
|Filter by bold||Filter by italic||Filter by strikethrough|