How to delete all pictures in a range of cells?
If there are multiple pictures populated into your worksheet, now, you want to delete some of them in a specified range, how do you deal with it quickly?
Delete all pictures from a worksheet / multiple sheets / whole workbook:
With Kutools for Excel's Delete Illustrations & Objects feature, you can quickly delete all pictures or other objects you need from active worksheet, multiple sheets or the whole worbkook as quickly as possible.
Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and free trial Now!
Here is a simple VBA code can help you to delete the images in selected range without deleting them one by one, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: delete all pictures in a selected range of cells:
Sub DeletePic() Dim xPicRg As Range Dim xPic As Picture Dim xRg As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set xRg = Range("A5:B8") For Each xPic In ActiveSheet.Pictures Set xPicRg = Range(xPic.TopLeftCell.Address & ":" & xPic.BottomRightCell.Address) If Not Intersect(xRg, xPicRg) Is Nothing Then xPic.Delete Next Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
Note: In the above code, A5:B8 is the range that you want to delete the pictures from, please change it to your need.
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and the pictures in the selected range have been deleted at once, see screenshot:
If you need to delete all images from a worksheet or a workbook, the Kutools for Excel’s Delete Illustrations & Objects utility can do you a favor.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Illustrations & Objects, see screenshot:
2. In the Delete Illustrations & Objects dialog box, check Pictures from the Delete section, and then choose the scope which you want to delete the pictures from under the look in section, see screenshot:
3. Then click Ok button, and all pictures will be deleted from the worksheet or whole workbook as you selected.