How to delete all pictures in a range of cells?
If there are multiple pictures populated into your worksheet, now, you want to delete some of them in a specified range, how do you deal with it quickly?
Here is a simple VBA code can help you to delete the images in selected range without deleting them one by one, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: delete all pictures in a selected range of cells:
Sub DeletePic() Dim xPicRg As Range Dim xPic As Picture Dim xRg As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set xRg = Range("A5:B8") For Each xPic In ActiveSheet.Pictures Set xPicRg = Range(xPic.TopLeftCell.Address & ":" & xPic.BottomRightCell.Address) If Not Intersect(xRg, xPicRg) Is Nothing Then xPic.Delete Next Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
Note: In the above code, A5:B8 is the range that you want to delete the pictures from, please change it to your need.
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and the pictures in the selected range have been deleted at once, see screenshot:
If you need to delete all images from a worksheet or a workbook, the Kutools for Excel’s Delete Illustrations & Objects utility can do you a favor.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Illustrations & Objects, see screenshot:
2. In the Delete Illustrations & Objects dialog box, check Pictures from the Delete section, and then choose the scope which you want to delete the pictures from under the look in section, see screenshot:
3. Then click Ok button, and all pictures will be deleted from the worksheet or whole workbook as you selected.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!