Delete all pictures in a specific range of cells with VBA code
Here is a simple VBA code can help you to delete the images in selected range without deleting them one by one, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: delete all pictures in a selected range of cells:
Dim xPicRg As Range
Dim xPic As Picture
Dim xRg As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Set xRg = Range("A5:B8")
For Each xPic In ActiveSheet.Pictures
Set xPicRg = Range(xPic.TopLeftCell.Address & ":" & xPic.BottomRightCell.Address)
If Not Intersect(xRg, xPicRg) Is Nothing Then xPic.Delete
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Note: In the above code,A5:B8 is the range that you want to delete the pictures from, please change it to your need.
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and the pictures in the selected range have been deleted at once, see screenshot:
Delete all pictures in a worksheet or whole workbook with Kutools for Excel
If you need to delete all images from a worksheet or a workbook, the Kutools for Excel’s Delete Illustrations & Objects utility can do you a favor.
Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.
2. In the Delete Illustrations & Objects dialog box, check Pictures from the Delete section, and then choose the scope which you want to delete the pictures from under the look in section, see screenshot:
3. Then click Ok button, and all pictures will be deleted from the worksheet or whole workbook as you selected.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.