How to create appointment from Excel sheet to Outlook calendar?
In sometimes，you may need to create appointments in Outlook calendar, but have you ever tried to list appointments in Excel worksheet, then import them to Outlook calendar as below screenshot shown?
quickly convert multiple XLSX. files to XLS or PDF. files in once time
|In many cases, you may want to convert between XLSX and XLS, or convert a workbook to PDF file, but in Excel, you only can convert one workbook once time, have you ever imaged to convert multiple workbooks at once time? With Kutools for Excel's File Format Converter, you can quickly convert multiple workbook to pdf/97-2003 workbook/2007 or higher workbook at once and save them in a folder, at the same time, a converted report is generated! Click for 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
Firstly, you need to save the sheet as CSV(Comma Delimited) file.
1. List the appointments in a sheet with these fields: Subject, StartDate, EndDate, StartTime, EndTime, Location and Description, the first two fields are needed at least.
2. Click File > Save As > Browse.
3. Select a location to place the new file, choose CSV (Comma delimited) from Save as type drop-down list.
4. Click Save, there may be some reminding dialogs pop out, just close them.
Import the CSV file into Outlook.
5. Enable Outlook, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
6. In the Import and Export Wizard, choose Import from another program or file from the list.
7. Click Next, click Browse to find the CSV file, and check the option as you need to process the result.
8. Click Next, select a calendar folder you want to import the appointments in Import a File dialog.
9. Click Next > Finish. Now the appointments have been imported from Excel to Outlook calendar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...