How to create appointment from Excel sheet to Outlook calendar?
In sometimes，you may need to create appointments in Outlook calendar, but have you ever tried to list appointments in Excel worksheet, then import them to Outlook calendar as below screenshot shown?
Firstly, you need to save the sheet as CSV(Comma Delimited) file.
1. List the appointments in a sheet with these fields: Subject, StartDate, EndDate, StartTime, EndTime, Location and Description, the first two fields are needed at least.
2. Click File > Save As > Browse.
3. Select a location to place the new file, choose CSV (Comma delimited) from Save as type drop-down list.
4. Click Save, there may be some reminding dialogs pop out, just close them.
Import the CSV file into Outlook.
5. Enable Outlook, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
6. In the Import and Export Wizard, choose Import from another program or file from the list.
7. Click Next, click Browse to find the CSV file, and check the option as you need to process the result.
8. Click Next, select a calendar folder you want to import the appointments in Import a File dialog.
9. Click Next > Finish. Now the appointments have been imported from Excel to Outlook calendar.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!