How to insert company logo into worksheet?
Have you ever tried to insert company logo into worksheet for printing? Here I introduce some ways can quickly insert company logo into worksheet.
Quickly insert text watermark or picture watermark in Excel sheet
|In some cases, wel need to \insert a watermark such as the company logo into a sheet while printing, but how can quickly solve it? Here, the Insert Watermark can help you insert the text watermark or picture watermark as easily as possible. Click for 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
You can insert company logo into worksheet as picture.
1. Select a cell, click Insert > Pictures.
2. In Insert Picture dialog, select the logo picture you want to insert.
3. Click Insert, now the logo has been inserted into the sheet, you can resize it by dragging the border of the picture.
If you want to show the logo while printing, you can insert it as header or footer.
1. Click Page Layout tab, then click the arrow in Page Setup group.
2. In the Page Setup dialog, click Custom Header or Custom Footer as you need.
3. In the new popping dialog (Header or Footer dialog), select the section you want to place the logo, then click Insert Picture button.
4. In the Insert Pictures dialog, click Browse in From a file section, then select the logo picture.
5. Click OK to go back to Header or Footer dialog, click Format Picture to resize the picture.
6. Then in Scale section, adjust the percentage of picture scale as you need in Format Picture dialog.
7. Click OK > OK > OK to close dialogs. Now the logo has been inserted as header or footer.
If you want to insert company logo as watermark in Excel, you can use the Insert Watermark utility of Kutools for Excel to quickly deal with it.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark.
2. In the popped-out dialog, check Picture Watermark option and Washout checkbox, and then click Select Picture.
3. Select the logo picture in Open dialog, click Open to go back to Insert Watermark dialog.
4. Click Ok.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...