How to insert company logo into worksheet?
Have you ever tried to insert company logo into worksheet for printing? Here I introduce some ways can quickly insert company logo into worksheet.
You can insert company logo into worksheet as picture.
1. Select a cell, click Insert > Pictures.
2. In Insert Picture dialog, select the logo picture you want to insert.
3. Click Insert, now the logo has been inserted into the sheet, you can resize it by dragging the border of the picture.
If you want to show the logo while printing, you can insert it as header or footer.
1. Click Page Layout tab, then click the arrow in Page Setup group.
2. In the Page Setup dialog, click Custom Header or Custom Footer as you need.
3. In the new popping dialog (Header or Footer dialog), select the section you want to place the logo, then click Insert Picture button.
4. In the Insert Pictures dialog, click Browse in From a file section, then select the logo picture.
5. Click OK to go back to Header or Footer dialog, click Format Picture to resize the picture.
6. Then in Scale section, adjust the percentage of picture scale as you need in Format Picture dialog.
7. Click OK > OK > OK to close dialogs. Now the logo has been inserted as header or footer.
If you want to insert company logo as watermark in Excel, you can use the Insert Watermark utility of Kutools for Excel to quickly deal with it.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark.
2. In the popped-out dialog, check Picture Watermark option and Washout checkbox, and then click Select Picture button to choose the company logo, then you can adjust the scale of the logo.
3. Click Ok.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!