How to run the same macro on multiple worksheets at same time in Excel?
Normally, we can run a macro in a worksheet, if there are multiple sheets need to apply this same macro, you should trigger the code one by one sheet. If there any other quick way to run the same macro on multiple worksheets at once in Excel?
To run a macro on multiple sheets at same time without triggering it one by one sheet, you can apply the following VBA code, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module Window.
VBA code: Run the same macro on multiple worksheets at same time:
Sub Dosomething() Dim xSh As Worksheet Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each xSh In Worksheets xSh.Select Call RunCode Next Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub Sub RunCode() 'your code here End Sub
Note: In the above code, please copy and paste your own code without the Sub heading and End Sub footer between the Sub Runcode() and End Sub scripts. See screenshot:
3. Then put the cursor at the first part macro, and press F5 key to run the code, and your macro code will be applied to one by one sheet.
Remove all macros from multiple workbooks:
Kutools for Excel's Batch Remove All Macros utility can help you to remove all macros from multiple workbooks as you need. Download and free trial Kutools for Excel now!
Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download and free trial Now!
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!