How to paste excel table to word and make table content fit to page?
When you copy and paste a large range of data from Excel worksheet to a Word document, a part of the table data will be cut off at the margin in the Word document. It means the table data can’t be fully displayed. In this case, how could you make the pasted data fit to Word page?
To fit the large table content to the page in Word document when pasting from Excel worksheet, the AutoFit feature of Word can help you, please do as this:
1. Copy and paste the large range of data into Word document, and then select the pasted table, then click Layout > AutoFit > AutoFit Contents / AutoFit Window, see screenshot:
2. And then the large data table will be adjusted to fit to the page, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!