How to convert all formulas to values in Excel?
Let’s say you apply a formula which refers cells to external files in Excel, and send the workbook to others. However, when the recipients open the workbook, the formula result displays as an error value. In this case, you’d better convert your formula to static value before sharing it. Here, this article introduces two solutions for you:
- Convert all formulas to values with Paste Special feature
- Convert all formulas to values with a handy tool
- More articles about converting between formula and calculation results...
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can use the Paste Special feature to convert all formulas to values easily in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Select the formula cells you will change to values, and then press Ctrl + C keys together to copy them.
2. Right click the first cell in the selection, and then select Value under Paste Options in the right-clicking menu.
Now all formulas in the selection are converted to values in bulk.
Note: This method can change formulas to values in one selection at a time. If your formula cells are nonadjacent, you need to convert them one by one.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can apply its To Actual feature to convert all formulas to values in bulk with only one click easily.
Just select the formula cells you will change to values, and click Kutools > To Actual. Then all formulas in the selection are converted to values in bulk.
Note: If your formula cells are nonadjacent, you can select them one by one with holding the Ctrl key, and then click Kutools > To Actual.