- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoHi, Jeff,To solve your problem, please apply the below formula:=IFERROR((DATEDIF(B2,TODAY(),"d")+1)/(DATEDIF(B2,C2,"d")+1),"Not start").Please try, hope it can help you!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agosame here.
How to calculate the percentage between two dates in Excel?
Supposing, I have a list of tasks with start date and end date, now, I want to calculate the percentage of completion of the task based on today’s date as the following screenshot shown. How could you solve this job in Excel?
For calculating the percentage of completion of task between two dates, please apply the below formula:
1. Enter this formula into a blank cell where you want to get the result:
Note: In this formula, B2 is the start date cell, and C2 is the end date cell.
2. Then, drag the fill handle down to the cells you want to apply this formula, and you will get the result as below screenshot shown:
3. Keep selecting the formula cells, and then click Percentage Style under the Home tab in the Number group, and you will get the percentage value as following screenshot shown:
More relative percentage articles:
- Calculate Original Price From Percentage Discount
- Usually, in our daily life, there are some products, which are discounted in the shopping mall. If you have the discounted price and percentage discount as following screenshot shown, how could you calculate the original price of that product in Excel?
- Calculate The Percentage Of Year Or Month Passed
- Supposing, you have a list of date in a worksheet, now, you would like to get the percentage of year or month that has passed or remaining based on the given date. How could you solve this job in Excel?
- Calculate The Percentage Of Yes And No From A List
- How could you calculate the percentage of yes and no text from a list of range cells in Excel worksheet? Maybe this article will help you to deal with the task.
- Create A Chart With Both Percentage And Value
- It is easy for us to add percentage or value to the bar or column chart, but, have you ever tried to create a column or bar chart with both percentage and value displayed in Excel?
- Countif To Calculate The Percentage In Excel
- For example, I have a summary report of a research paper, and there are three options A, B, C, now I want to calculate the percentage of each theses three options. That is to say, I need to know the option A accounts for the percentage of all options. This article, I will talk about how to get the percentage of a specific option in a range.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agothank you for the formula, when i use it for a dates in the future it returns #NUM!. is there a way to get it to return a 0.00 or some sort of text return like "Not Started"? it would be cleaner and more informative and i have other formulas based on the response so having the option to return a 0.00 (and or text options) would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agohow do i find a 62% percentage date between two dates
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoank you so much for this. I was into this issue an https://filezilla.software/ d tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys