How to calculate the weeks and days between two dates in Excel?
It may be common for us to calculate the days, months, years or weeks between two given dates. But, have you ever tried to calculate the weeks and days based on two dates in Excel?
To get the weeks and days between any two given dates, please use the below formula:
1. Enter or copy the following formula into a blank cell:
Note: In this formula, A2 is the start date, and B2 is the end date.
2. Then drag the fill handle down to apply this formula, and you will get the result as you need, see screenshot:
If you want to calculate the weeks and days in a month based on the specific date, you can apply the below formula.
1. Please enter or copy the following formula into a blank cell:
Note: A2 is the specific date you want to get the weeks and days in that month.
2. And then, drag the fill handle down to the cells that you want to apply this formula, and the weeks and days have been calculated within the given month, see screenshot:
More relative articles:
- Calculate The Difference Between Two Dates In Days, Weeks, Months And Years
- When dealing with the dates in a worksheet, you may need to calculate the difference between two given dates for getting the number of days, weeks, months or years. This article, I will talk about how to solve this task in Excel.
- Calculate Week Ending Date Of The Given Dates/Years
- In some cases, you may want to calculate the week ending date of the given dates for better tracking and supervising working missions. In this article, I introduce some tricks which can quickly calculate the week ending date of the give dates, or list all week ending dates of the given year in Excel.
- Calculate Age From Birth Of Date In Google Sheet
- Have you ever tried to calculate age from the birth of date in Google sheet? This article, I will introduce some formulas for you to solve this job quickly and easily.
- Calculate Date Of The Nth Weekday Of Certain Month And Year
- As you know, some special days are on the specified nth day of week, says the Thanksgiving day is on the 4th Thursday of November, and the Mother’s day is on the 2nd Sunday of May. Hence, excepting picking up a date from the calendars, is there a way to calculate the date of the nth day of week in a certain month and year, if your boss tells you the deadline is the third Wednesday of August?