How to convert months to years and months in Excel?
In Excel worksheet, have you ever tried to convert the number of months to years and months? For example, 56 months equals 4 years and 8 months as the left screenshot shown. In this article, I will talk about how to solve this job in Excel.
To convert the months to years and months, the below formula can help you.
Please copy and paste the following formula into a blank cell:
And then, drag the fill handle down to the cells that you want to contain this formula, and the month numbers have been converted to years and months as you need, see screenshot:
More relative articles:
- Compare Two Dates By Month And Year Only In Excel
- If you have two lists of dates, now, you need to compare the dates by month and year only and ignoring the day value, if they have the same month and year, the result should be displayed as True, otherwise should be False as following screenshot shown. How to compare the dates only with month and year but ignoring the day in Excel?
- Sum Values Based On Month And Year In Excel
- If you have a range of data, column A contains some dates and column B has the number of orders, now, you need to sum the numbers based on month and year from another column. In this case, I want to calculate the total orders of January 2016 to get the following result. And this article, I will talk about some tricks to solve this job in Excel.
- Convert 1-12 To Month Name In Excel
- For example you received a sales table in which months are displayed as numbers, and you need to convert the numbers to normal month names as below screenshot shown. Any idea? This article will introduce two solutions for you.
- Calculate Days Left In Month Or Year In Excel
- For certain case, you may want to know the number of remaining days in a month or a year. Supposing, the date of today is 2014/10/12, and you want to calculate the days left in this month (October) or this year (2014), that is to say, there is remaining 19 days of this month and 80 days of this year. Please know more details from the below article.
- Add Number Of Years Months And Days To Date In Google Sheets
- This article, I will talk about how to add a number of years, months or days to date in Google sheets.