How to make a pictograph (chart with pictures) in Excel?
Normally, when creating a graph in Excel, you can use pictures to represent objects instead of bars or lines to make the graph more understandable. This tutorial provides a step-by-step guide for you to easily create a pictograph in Excel.
Please do as follows to make a pictograph in Excel.
1. Before creating the pictograph, you need to save corresponding pictures to represent the objects in your computer.
2. Select the data range you will create graph by, go to the Insert tab, and then click Insert Column or Bar Chart > Clustered Column. See screenshot:
3. Select a data bar in the chart (here I select the Apple series), right click it and select Format Data Series from the right-clicking menu.
4. In the Format Data Series pane, you need to configure as follows.
4.1 Go to the Fill & Line tab;
4.2 Expand the Fill section, choose the Picture or texture fill option;
4.3 Click the Insert button. See screenshot:
5. In the Insert Pictures dialog, click From a File.
6. In the following Insert Picture window, find and select the corresponding picture you have saved in step 1 and then click the Insert button.
7. Click to select the Stack and Scalewith option in the Format Data Series pane.
Now the specified data series is filled with corresponding pictures as the below screenshot shown.
8. Repeat the above step 3 to 7 until all data series are represented by pictures. And then, you will get the result as you need, see screenshot:
Quickly create a bubble chart in Excel In Excel, a Bubble chart is a variation of a Scatter chart and its data is pointed as bubble. And if your each series has three data, creating a Bubble chart will be a good choice to show the data series vividly. This tutorial provides methods to help you create a bubble chart in Excel.
Create a bell curve chart template in Excel Bell curve chart, named as normal probability distributions in Statistics, is usually made to show the probable events, and the top of the bell curve indicates the most probable event. This article guides you to create a bell curve chart with your own data, and save the workbook as a template in Excel.
Create funnel chart in Excel Have you ever wanted to create a funnel chart to show the data ascending or descending in Excel? In Excel, there is no a direct way to create a funnel chart, but this tutorial will show you a circuitous method to create a funnel chart in Excel.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.