Create a dynamic chart title by linking it to a cell
Link the chart title to a specific cell will make the title dynamically changed when the cell content changes. Please do as follows.
1. Select the chart title;
2. Type in an equal mark = into the Formula Bar;
3. Click a cell for linking the chart title to it;
4. Press the Enter key.
From now on, when changing the content of this cell, the chart title will be updated automatically to show the cell content.
Note: If you want to create dynamic chart title by combining cell link and specific text, please do as follows.
1. Select a cell to output the combined cell link and specific text (here I select cell C7);
2. Enter the below formula into the Formula Bar and press the Enter key;
="Specific text & "&C3
3. Select the chart title, enter an equal mark = into the Formula Bar, then click to select the cell containing the combined cell link and text, and then press the Enter key. Then a dynamic chart title by combining cell link and specific text is created as below demo shown.
Quickly create a bubble chart in Excel In Excel, a Bubble chart is a variation of a Scatter chart and its data is pointed as bubble. And if your each series has three data, creating a Bubble chart will be a good choice to show the data series vividly. This tutorial provides methods to help you create a bubble chart in Excel.
Create a bell curve chart template in Excel Bell curve chart, named as normal probability distributions in Statistics, is usually made to show the probable events, and the top of the bell curve indicates the most probable event. This article guides you to create a bell curve chart with your own data, and save the workbook as a template in Excel.
Create funnel chart in Excel Have you ever wanted to create a funnel chart to show the data ascending or descending in Excel? In Excel, there is no a direct way to create a funnel chart, but this tutorial will show you a circuitous method to create a funnel chart in Excel.
This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site
Technical terms can not (yet) be translated via Google Translate. Your German Translation is utterly useless, unless you don't know it already, but then you don't need this explanation. A vitious circle.