How to delete all pictures or other objects in Excel easily?
If you want to delete all pictures from Microsoft Excel, it may be time-consuming to select each picture and delete them one by one. The following tricks may ease your work to delete all pictures:
Insert multiple pictures based on cell values in a column:
With Kutools for Excel’s Match Import Pictures utility, you can insert matching images based on the cell values quickly and easily.
Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and free trial Now!
Using Go To command can select all pictures in active worksheet. Work goes easy if we can select all pictures before deleting them.
1. Press F5 key to open the Go To dialog box in Excel.
2. Click the Special button, and get into Go To Special dialog box，then check the Object option. See screenshot:
3. And then click OK button, all pictures are selected in active worksheet, press Delete key to delete all of them.
1. This method will select all objects in active worksheet, such as pictures, charts, shapes etc. If you do not want to delete other objects, you have to unselect other objects before pressing the Delete key.
2. This method will only delete pictures in active worksheet.
Using VBA macro will help you delete all pictures in active worksheet quickly.
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys in Excel, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module Window.
Sub DeleteAllPics() Dim Pic As Object For Each Pic In ActiveSheet.Pictures Pic.Delete Next Pic End Sub
3. Press the F5 key to run this macro. And all of the pictures in active sheet are deleted at once.
Kutools for Excel's Delete Illustrations & Object can remove all pictures immediately no matter they are in active worksheet or in the whole workbook.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 120 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Illustrations & Object . See screenshot:
2. In the Delete Illustrations & Object dialog box:
(1.) Check the Pictures or other objects option in Delete section.
(2.) Delete all pictures in the whole workbook, check the All Sheets option in Look in section; if deleting all pictures in active sheet, check Active sheet option; if deleting all pictures in specific sheets, check the Selected sheets option. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. And all of the pictures have been deleted from active sheet, selected sheets, and whole workbook as you need.
Kutools for Excel's Delete Illustrations & Object can help us delete all charts, lines, pictures, auto shapes, smart arts, text boxes, linked OLE objects and embedded OLE objects in active worksheet, selected worksheet or all worksheets of the current workbook.
Click to know more…
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
200 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agothank you so much
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoWow,
My file was giving me waiting of about 100 seconds in particular commands due to scraps. But now it makes it within a second as original file again.
Also saved ~20% of the file size to original slim one. TYSM.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoGO TO Command helped a lot.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThank you SO MUCH. You have saved my sanity.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThanks a lot.... I am reducing file size from 4MB to 857KB..
- ← Previous
- Next →