How to repeat title rows on top in certain pages when printing?
Sometimes, in Excel, you may want to print a certain range of pages such as 1-6 with the title rows, and other pages without title rows. However, in Excel, the repeat title feature will add title rows to all pages when printing. Here this tutorial will tell you how to repeat title rows on top in certain pages.
Repeat range of cells multiple times by copying and pasting once a time
Note: the methods provided in this tutorial are tested in Excel 2021, there may be some different in different Excel verisions.
Repeat title rows on top in certain pages
1. Enable the worksheet you want to print, click Page Layout > Print Titles.
2. In the Page Setup dialog, click the arrow button in Rows to repeat at top line to select the title rows you want to repeat, click OK.
3. Click File > Print, then go to the right section to click the right arrow to go to the last page (here print 1-6 pages) you want to print, and remember the contents of the last line you print.
4. Then go to Print section on the left, type the page scale you want to print in Pages, then click Print. Now pages 1-6 will be printed with title rows.
5. Go back to the worksheet you want to print, then go to the last line of the last page that you have printed in step 4, and go to the next row of this last line, click Page Layout > Breaks > Insert Page Break.
Now the page break will split the printed pages and the unprinted pages.
6. Then click Page Layout > Print Titles to enable the Page Setup dialog, and clear the contents of Rows to repeat at top. Click OK.
7. Click File > Print, and type the page numbers that you want to print without title rows in the Pages. Here is page 7 to the end of the worksheet.
Tip: if you want to print noncontinuous pages with title rows only, you can insert the title rows by Print Titles firstly, then apply Kutools for Excel’s Print Specified Pages feature, which supports to print odd, even pages, pages in specified numbers. For more details please visit: Print Specified Pages. For free download, please click here.
Other Operations (Articles)
How To Repeat Range Of Cells Multiple Times In Excel?
As we know, you can use the copy and paste commands to repeat a range of cells in Excel, but this tutorial will tell you how to repeat a range of cells multiple times without manually copying and pasting one time by one time.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns and Keeping Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows and Sum/Average... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Favorite and Quickly Insert Formulas, Ranges, Charts and Pictures; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- Pivot Table Grouping by week number, day of week and more... Show Unlocked, Locked Cells by different colors; Highlight Cells That Have Formula/Name...
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by
50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!