Bedrijfsnaam: Robinson Loan Kredit
E-mailadres bedrijf: email@example.com
In a worksheet, to insert a comment in a cell is very easy, but when you want to insert the same comment into multiple cells at the same time, how could you do?
In Excel, there is no way to insert multiple comments at the same time. You can, however, copy a comment to multiple cells as follows:
1. Insert your comment in a cell.
2. Select the comment cell and press the Ctrl + C keys to copy it.
3. Then select and right click the range that you would like to batch insert comment, select Paste Special > Paste Special from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
4. In the Paste Special dialog box, check the Comments option, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then same comments are inserted to all selected cells immediately.
Note: This method will insert same comments to all selected cells. If you want to insert same comments to visible cells only of a filtered list, please try the below VBA method.
Supposing you have a filtered list as below screenshot shown. And you just want to batch add comments to all visible cells. Please do as follows.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys together to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for applications window.
2. In the Mocrosoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Module, and input the following code into the Module:
VBA: Batch inert comment to multiple cells (visible cells only in filtered list)
Sub InsertCommentsSelection() Dim xRg As Range Dim xRgEach As Range Dim xAddress As String Dim xText As String On Error Resume Next xAddress = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Address Set xRg = Application.InputBox("Please select a range:", "Kutools For Excel", xAddress, , , , , 8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub If xRg.Count > 1 Then Set xRg = xRg.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible) End If xRg.Select xText = InputBox("Enter Comment to Add" & vbCrLf & "Comment will be added to all cells in Selection: ", "Kutools For Excel") If xText = "" Then MsgBox "No comment added", vbInformation, "Kutools For Excel" Exit Sub End If For Each xRgEach In xRg With xRgEach .ClearComments .AddComment .Comment.Text Text:=xText End With Next xRgEach End Sub
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. In the first popping up Kutools for Excel dialog box, please select the filtered range you want to add comments, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Then another Kutools for Excel dialog box pops up, please enter your comment into the text box, and then click the OK button.
Now comments are inserted to all visible cells only in selected filtered list as below screenshot shown: