How to automatically cc myself always in Outlook?
If you have a constant CC recipient or you just want to cc yourself but you don’t want to manually select or type in the recipient’s email address every time you sending or replying emails. Or sometimes you forgot to add the recipient’s email address to the CC column. That’s very inconvenient and easy to make mistakes during the sending and replying. If you are still confused about how to automatically cc in Outlook, the following instructions will be benefit for you.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
We can create a quick step to automatically Cc myself when reply emails in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Create New in the Quick Steps group. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Edit Quick Step dialog box, please type a name for the new quick step in the Name box, and then choose the Reply from the Choose an Action drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click the linked text Show Options to expand the options, next click the linked text Add Cc to show the To field, and then type your email address into the To filed. See screenshot:
4. Click the Finish button.
So far the new quick step has been created and added into the Quick Steps box. See screenshot:
Select the email you will reply, and click the new created quick step in the Quick Steps box, the reply message windows will open with including yourself in the Cc filed automatically.
1. Launch your outlook, and make sure that you are in the mail fold. Then click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. See screenshot:
2. And thin in the opening Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click New Rule button on the E-mail Rules tab. See screenshot above:
3. In the Rules Wizard, please click the Apply rule on messages I send option, and then click the Next button. See screenshot below:
4. Now go ahead to configure as below:
(1) check the through the specified account option,
(2) Click the linked text of specified;
(3) In the opening Account dialog box, please specified the email account you will work with, and click the OK button.
(4) Click the Next button.
5. Now in the new Rules Wizard dialog box, please check the Cc the message to people or public group option, and then click the lined text of people or public group. See screenshot below:
6. Now you get into the Rule Address dialog box, please specify the contact you need to automatically cc email to, and click the OK button. See screenshot below:
7.Click the Next button twice in the Rules Wizard dialog box. And now you get into the last Rules Wizard dialog box, please name the new rule in the Step 1: Specify a name for this rule box, and click the Finish button. See screenshot below:
8. Now, it returns to the very beginning dialog, click OK button, then the cc rule will be created. If you don’t want to enable the rule, uncheck it.
Then after sending or forwarding an email message to others with your specified account, your account or your specific cc recipient will always receive the same message.
Using the Rule function of Outlook, you must set the options steps by steps, it is very tiring and boring. Is there an easy and handy way to solve this problem quickly? The Auto CC / BCC tool of Kutools for Outlook can help you deal with this task conveniently.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days
If you have installed Kutools for Outlook, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools > CC / BCC > Enable Auto CC / BCC, see screenshot:
2. In the Auto CC / BCC Manager dialog box, click New button, see screenshot below:
3. Now in the opening Auto CC / BCC dialog box, please (See screenshot above):
(1) Name the Cc rule in the Rule Name box;
(2) Click the Recipient button. And then add contacts you will automatically cc to into the Cc filed of Select Names dialog box.
(3) Check the All outing e-mail option and click the OK button.
4. Now it get back to the Auto CC / BCC Manager dialog box, the new cc rule has been created and added into the Rules box. Please click the OK button.Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 45-days free tiral no limitation!
- 1. With this function, you can set the always BCC rules as well.
- 2. You can create multiple rules as your need by using this tool.
- 3. If you want to turn off the rules, you can click Enable Auto CC / BCC, and all of the rules will not work. Also you can uncheck the rules name in the Auto CC / BCC Manager dialog box to disable some specified rules.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!