How to share Outlook calendar information with other people?
Sharing your calendar information can make it easier to work with other people both work outside and inside your company. There is an easy way for you to share your calendar with people by sending emails through outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Set up your calendar schedule. Make sure that you are in the Calendar section. Click Home > E-mail Calendar. See screenshot:
2. Now, a new message editing window and a Send a Calendar via E-mail dialog popping up, select your Date Range through the drop-down box in Send a Calendar via E-mail dialog. Then click OK.
3. After click on OK button to close the Send a Calendar via E-mail dialog, the calendar information is showing as message content in the new email editing window and the calendar snapshot will be sent as an attachment. Type your recipients, and click on Send button to send the message.
4. When the people receive the email and open the attachment in outlook, the recipient’s current calendar and the calendar snapshot he received will be displayed in side-by-side mode. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.