How to convert email to appointments in Outlook?
Let’s say you received an email message, and now you need to create a new appointment or meeting with the content of this received email message. How to deal with it? Of course you can create a new appointment firstly, and then copy and paste the email content into it. Here we will introduce a trick to convert an email message into an appointment directly.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
It is easy to convert an email message into an appointment with the Copy to Folder feature in Microsoft Outlook. You can do it as following:
Step 1: Select and highlight the email message that you will convert to an appointment.
Step 2: Open the Copy Items dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Edit > Copy to Folder.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the Move > Copy to Folder in the Move group on the Home tab.
Step 3: In the Copy Items dialog box,
1) Select and highlight the Calendar in the Copy the selected items to the folder: box.
2) Click the OK button.
Step 4: Then an Appointment window opens,
1) Modify the start time in the Start Time box, and modify the end time in the End Time box.
2) Enter appointment location in the Location box.
3) Click the Save & Close button in the Actions group on the Appointment tab.
Then the selected email message is converted to an appointment. And you can find out the new appointment in the calendar that you specified in Step 3.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.