How to define a send /receive group in Outlook?
By default there is a Send / Receive group created automatically that includes all accounts you added in your Microsoft Outlook, and some Send / Receive groups assigned to one specified account. In some cases, you may add many accounts in Outlook, but work with some of them frequently. Most of time, it is time-consuming to process the sending and receiving for all accounts, and it is not necessary to process the sending and receiving every time for the accounts that you use rarely.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Here we will show you a trick about how to custom and define a send / receive group with specified accounts, which will save your time and make your Microsoft Outlook working effectively.
Step 1: Click the Send / Receive Groups > Define Send / Receive Groups in the Send & Receive group on the Send / Receive tab in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.
If you are using the Microsoft Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Send / Receive > Send / Receive Settings > Define Send / Receive Groups.
Step 2: In the Send / Receive Groups dialog box, click the New button.
Step 3: In the popping up Send / Receive Group Name dialog box, enter a name for the new defining group in the Send / Receive Group Name: box, and click the OK button.
Step 4: In the Send / Receive Settings dialog box,
- Firstly select and highlight an account in the Accounts section at the left;
- Then check the Include the selected account in this group option.
- To add more accounts into this new defining group, please repeat the above two steps.
Step 5: Please click the OK button in the Send / Receive Settings dialog box, and the Close button in the Send / Receive Groups dialog box.
Now the new defining group with specified accounts is created, and you can get it by clicking the Send / Receive Groups in the Send & Receive group on the Send / Receive tab in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, or clicking the Tools > Send / Receive in Outlook 2007.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.