아주 좋은 기사!
How to print email body only without header and username in Outlook?
Normally it will print all content of an email in Microsoft Outlook, including its header, its body, and more. Sometime you may want to hide an email message's header during printing, in the sake of keeping confidential or other purpose. And this article is a tutorial about how to print the body and header of an email message, and how to print only the body of an email message without its headers (including the user name at the top) in Microsoft Outlook easily.
- Print an email without message header with Reply feature
- Print an email without header and username with View in Browse feature
- Print an email without header and username with Kutools for Outlook
This method will guide you to print the message body of an email only excluding its message header with the help of the Reply feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Select the email you will print without header, and click Home > Reply.
2. Now the Reply Message window is opening. Please remove information as following screenshot shown:
(1) Remove the recipients, subject, attachments from the message header;
(2) Remove the replying header at the top of message body.
3. Click File > Print. And now you will see the entire message header does not appear in the print preview. See screenshot below:
4. Go ahead to specify a printer as you need, and then click the Print button. See screenshot above:
5. Close the Reply Message window without saving the email.
If you do not want to print the message header during printing, please do it as following:
1. Double click to open the email you will print in the Message window.
3. A warning dialog box pops up. Please click the OK button.
4. The email message will display as a web page in your default web browser. Please click File > Print (or press Ctrl + P keys) to open the Print dialog box.
5. In the Print dialog box, please select and configure your printer, and then click the Print button.
Note: This method works well for HTML emails. If your email is Plain Text or Rich Text, you need to convert it to HTML before printing. You can convert emails to HTML (as below screenshot shown): (1) Double click to open the email; (2) Click Message > Actions > Edit Message; (3) Click Format Text > HTML. And then follow the same steps we described above to print the email without header.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Print feature to easily print the message body of an email only without its message header in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the email you will print without header, select this email, and click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
3. In the new Print dialog box, please specify the printer and click the Print button.
And now only the message body of the selected email is printed out.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months ago귀중한 정보.
아주 좋은 기사!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoPrint Email Body Only Without Header And Username In Outlook is possible but how to also remove last Sender eMail Body ? Without Vba Nor Add-In. TQ firstname.lastname@example.org