How to change the calendar color in outlook?
When you create a new calendar, Microsoft Outlook will add a background color for this new calendar randomly, which may be not your favorite. Besides, a different background color may make a calendar more attractive. Here we will talk about how to change a calendar’s color in Microsoft Outlook easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
There are a couple of ways to change a calendar’s color in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Method A: Change the calendar color with right-clicking
Microsoft Outlook provides us with the Color feature in the right-clicking menu, so that you can change a calendar’s color with right-clicking quickly.
Firstly, shift to the Calendar view, and right click a calendar name that you will change its color.
And then click the Color in the right-clicking menu, and select a new color in the following menu.
The right-clicking method will help you change a calendar’s color rapidly.
Method B: Change the calendar color with the Color feature
Normally you may be used to using buttons in the ribbon. And this method will guide you to change a calendar’s color with the Color feature in Ribbon easily.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and select a calendar that you will change its showing color.
Step 2: Go to the Color group on the View tab, and click the Color button, and then select a new color in the drop down menu. See the following screen shot:
It seems Microsoft Outlook 2007 does not suggest users to change their calendars’ color, because you cannot find out the Color feature neither in the right-clicking menu nor in the Ribbon. Actually you can only change the color of default calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options to open the Options dialog box.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, please click the Calendar Options button on the Preferences tab.
Step 3: In the Calendar Options dialog box, please click the Default color box, and select a new color for the default calendar in your Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Step 4: Click all OK buttons in each dialog box.
Please note that this method only changes the default calendar’s color.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.