How to change the default browser in Outlook?
Have you ever noticed that when you clicking the hyperlinks in an Outlook email message, the web pages are automatically opened with your default browser? For some users, they prefer to open the web pages in other browsers, such as Firefox, Google rather than your default browser. This tutorial will show you how to change the default browser to the one you prefer in Outlook.
Save / delete / rename / compress / detach all attachments or selected attachments:
In Outlook, you can apply the Kutools for Outlook's powerful feature-Attachment Manager to list all attachments in your desired folder, and then you can save, delete, rename, compress or detach them as you need.
Kutools for Outlook: with more than 20+ handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and try the free trial now!
You can change the Outlook default browser by changing the default program settings in your computer.
1. In Windows 10, please right-click the Start button in the computer, and choose Control Panel from the context menu, see screenshot:
1. In Windows 7, click Start button, and then choose Control Panel, see screenshot:
2. In the Control Panel window, click Programs option, see screenshot:
3. And then go on clicking Default Programs option in the Programs window, see screenshot:
4. In the Default Programs window, please click Set your default programs option, see screenshot:
5. In the popping up Set Default Programs window, specify one browser you want to use from the Programs list box, and then click Set this program as default option in the right section, see screenshot:
6. Then click OK to close the windows, from now on, when clicking the hyperlink in Outlook, it will be opened with the browser you have specified.
Note: The changed browser will be applied on the computer.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoThis was a perfect fix. Thanks so much!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoThank you! Been trying to do this for a month and finally found your site. Have shut down twice and it held the change. I have bookmarked your site and will sign up.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoIt worked!! thank you :)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoIt's work by changing the defaul browser in computer system.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoWindows 7. Outlook 2010 opens broken images in IE instead of Firefox. I don't want to ever use IE if that's possible.