How to change the default browser in Outlook?
Have you ever noticed that when you clicking the hyperlinks in an Outlook email message, the web pages are automatically opened with your default browser? For some users, they prefer to open the web pages in other browsers, such as Firefox, Google rather than your default browser. This tutorial will show you how to change the default browser to the one you prefer in Outlook.
Save / delete / rename / compress / detach all attachments or selected attachments:
In Outlook, you can apply the Kutools for Outlook's powerful feature-Attachment Manager to list all attachments in your desired folder, and then you can save, delete, rename, compress or detach them as you need.
Kutools for Outlook: with more than 20+ handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and try the free trial now!
You can change the Outlook default browser by changing the default program settings in your computer.
1. In Windows 10, please right-click the Start button in the computer, and choose Control Panel from the context menu, see screenshot:
1. In Windows 7, click Start button, and then choose Control Panel, see screenshot:
2. In the Control Panel window, click Programs option, see screenshot:
3. And then go on clicking Default Programs option in the Programs window, see screenshot:
4. In the Default Programs window, please click Set your default programs option, see screenshot:
5. In the popping up Set Default Programs window, specify one browser you want to use from the Programs list box, and then click Set this program as default option in the right section, see screenshot:
6. Then click OK to close the windows, from now on, when clicking the hyperlink in Outlook, it will be opened with the browser you have specified.
Note: The changed browser will be applied on the computer.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.