How to disable replying in Reading Pane in Outlook?
Normally when you reply an email message in Outlook 2010 and 2007, the RE: Message window will pop out in a new window automatically. However, in Outlook 2013 the RE: Message window is embedded in the Reading Pane automatically when replying or forwarding. In this article, we will talk about how to disable replying in the Reading Pane, and release the RE: Message window in Outlook 2013.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
When you are replying an email messages in Outlook 2013, the RE: Message window is embedded in the Reading Pane by default.
If you want to release the RE: Message window, just click the Pop Out button at the upper-left corner of embedded window. See screen shot:
This section will guide you to configure the message options, and disable replying in Reading Pane for all email messages in Outlook 2013.
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Mail in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Replies and forwards section, and check the option of Open replies and forward in a new window.
Step 4: Click the OK button.
From now on, the RE: Message window will pop out automatically as a new window when you are replying or forwarding an email message in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.