To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 days agoYou can change it, but you have to push the "Up date now" button after to save it.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 22 days agoExactly! Very annoying. Hate Outlook because of its vast limitations.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agocompletely agree
How to edit contact group/distribution list in Outlook?
In many cases, you need to reedit the contact group which you have created before, such as add some new contacts to this group or remove some contacts from it. With this tutorial, you can easily learn how to edit contact group or distribution list in Outlook.
|Edit contact group or distribution list in Outlook|
|Add new members||Remove members|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Shift to the Contacts view by clicking Contacts in the Navigation Pane.
2. Change the Contact view to the List view in order to easily find out the distribution list.
(1). In Outlook 2010 or later versions, please click View > Change View > List. See screenshot:
(2). In Outlook 2007, Please click View > Current View > Phone List.
3. Double click to open the distribution list that you want to edit.
4. In the popping up Contact Group dialog box, you can do the following operations:
(1). If you want to add new members to the group, please click Contact Group > Add Members > From Outlook Contacts/From Address Book/New E-mail Contact. Here I choose the From Outlook Contacts.
(2). Select the contacts from the Select Members: Contacts dialog box to add them to this group.
If you want to remove members from the group, please select the members that you want to remove, and then click Remove Member button in the Members group under Contact Group tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can add new members by clicking Select Members or Add New under Distribution List tab. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoWhy can't you edit a name or email address once the contact is added to a group? You have to delete and re-enter which is a waste of time.