How to find text in opened email body in Outlook?
When you receive an email message with long body but you just need to know some important information of this email, such as the product quantity, the order list and so on, is there any efficient way to pick up the specific content immediately except for browsing the whole email? Actually, Outlook provides you with the Find and Replace function to easily find all of the specified text in opened email body in Outlook. This article will show you the detailed information of how to use this find and replace function in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Select and open the email message which you want to find specific text from.
2. In the Message window, please click the Find button in the Editing group. See screenshot:
Or you can press the F4 key on the keyboard to activate the Find and Replace dialog box.
3. In the Find and Replace dialog box, please type the texts you want to find in the Find what field under Find tab. And then click the Find Next button.
4. After clicking the Find Next button, the texts that you have specified which existing in the email body will be selected immediately.
5. If there are multiple same texts crowded in the email body and you want to find them out all at once, please click Reading Highlight > Highlight All in the Find and Replace dialog box.
Then you can see all the relevant texts are highlighted. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.