Rather easily to grasp
How to mark an email message as not junk or spam in Outlook?
When you are using Outlook Junk E-mail filter function for filtering junk emails, you will find that sometimes the normal one is treated as spam and filtered to the Junk E-mail folder automatically. Based on that, you need to restore the mistake filtering one to the original folder which it was previously located. Dragging the junk email to the folder directly is not a good way because sometimes you are not sure which folder is the original folder of it. With this article, you will learn how to mark an email message as not junk and move it to the original folder automatically.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For marking a junk email message as normal message in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Click to open a Junk E-mail folder which you want to mark email as not junk inside.
2. Select the junk email you want to mark as normal one.
3. Under Home tab, please click Junk > Not Junk. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, click Actions > Junk E-mail > Mark as Not Junk.
Or you can right click on the junk email and then click Junk > Not Junk (Mark as Not Junk in Outlook 2007).
4. In the Mark as Not Junk dialog box:
1). if you want to always trust the email send from this address, please check the Always trust e-mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” box;
2). And if you check the box under Always trust e-mail sent to the following addresses, all emails which send to this email account are treated as normal;
3. Click OK to exit this dialog box.
Then the junk email is marked as not junk and moved to its original folder automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.