How to view or show multiple calendar months in Outlook Date Navigator?
By default, Outlook only shows one month calendar in the Date Navigator of To-Do Bar. For many Outlook users, they prefer to show more months in the Date Navigator for easily managing their jobs. The following tutorial will help you view more months in Date Navigator.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Put your cursor on the split bar between the Date Navigator and the Reading Pane.
2. When the cursor turns to , please drag it to the left direction to show more months. See screenshot:
You can see the differences after dragging the split bar.
Besides the above method, you can view more months in Date Navigator by changing the number of month rows.
1. Right click on any blank place of Date Navigator, and then click Options from the list.
Or you can click To-Do Bar > Options under View tab. See screenshot:
2. In the To-Do Bar Options dialog box, type the number that you want to display how many months calendar in the Number of month rows box, and then click OK button.
Then you can see more months are showing in the Date Navigator. See screenshot:
1. The number of calendar months you will see depends on the size of Outlook main interface and your computer screen resolution.
2. The above two methods can be used together to show more months.
3. The above methods can work in Outlook 2010 and 2007.
4. In Outlook 2013, the number of calendar month is limited in Date Navigator. So you cannot view more months in Date Navigator of To-Do Bar through above two methods. But you can view more months in Calendar Navigation Pane with dragging the split bar.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.