To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoWow, just noticed.. Microsoft's own "Welcome to Outlook" email was sent to Spam folder. LMAO! Their OWN EMAIL! What a shame. What a pathetic company it has become. It filters its own notifications as spam. Yeah...
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoYep, does that to me too, I have added my contacts, saved them as safe and as soon as anyone sends more than 2 emails a day they are treated as spam. I have been in contact with the idiots from microsoft and going around in circles, they do not read my emails properly and either give me a totally unrelated suggestion or just repeat the ones they have given me previously. If someone finds an answer to this please let me know
How to prevent email from going to junk in Outlook?
Sometimes, Outlook may treat normal emails as junk and filter them into the junk email folder automatically when messages arriving. It is annoying to keep browsing your junk email folder for normal emails when realizing that some emails are gone automatically from your inbox. Actually, Outlook provides you with some features to prevent email from going to junk folder. In this article, we will list several frequently use method for you to avoid email from going to junk in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If a normal email has already been filtered to the junk email folder, you can mark this email and it’s sender as Not Junk to prevent it from going to junk folder in the future.
1. Get into the Junk E-mail folder.
2. Select the email which you want to make as Not Junk.
3. Then go to the Home tab, click Junk > Not Junk. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click Actions > Junk E-mail > Mark as Not Junk.
Besides, you can also mark email as Not Junk by right-clicking it and then select Junk > Not Junk in the right-clicking menu.
4. After clicking Not Junk, a Mark as Not Junk dialog box will pop up, please check the Always trust e-mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” box, and then click OK button.
Then the email will be moved to the original folder. And from now on, all emails send from this sender will not be filtered to the junk email folder any more.
You can add email sender’s address to the Safe Senders list to prevent email from going to junk folder.
1. Select an email you want to add the sender to the Safe Senders list from the Junk folder.
2. Right click it, and then select Junk > Never Block Sender in the right-clicking menu.
3. Then a prompt box will pop up to remind you that the sender has been added to the Safe Senders list. Please click OK button. And this email address will not be filtered to the Junk folder from now on.
Kutools for Outlook is a handy add-in for Microsoft Outlook. With the Never Block Senders utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can quickly add one or more email senders to the never block senders list at once.
1. After installing Kutools for Outlook, please select an email or multiple emails which you want to add the senders to never block senders list.
2. Then click Kutools > Junk Email Filter > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
3. Then a prompt box pops up, please click OK button.
Note: If you apply this function, you must turn on Junk Email Filter feature by clicking Enable Junk Email Filter.
For more detailed information for this Never Block Senders utility of Kutools for Outlook, please click Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoMy feedback rebates are going to the JUNK folder! WHY? I missed my 50% rebate because of this. This is my money. Why does Microsoft decide for me what I should and should not see BEFORE I could make that decision? If it's spam, I will mark it as spam. Don't worry about me. I'm not 5, you know. Leave my stuff alone! Especially feedback rebates. There are people who share their email with the wide world and then complain about spam. Those idiots deserve that. NO ONE will send you spam if you're diligent with whom you share your email. What happens is, because of people like this, Microsoft writes crappy spam filters that hurt the rest of us. I provide my email to companies I trust, so they send me stuff I need. It is truly bewildering to me why it goes to my junk folder. My other Hotmail account was missing my order and delivery info all the time as well. Same story. Gmail never does it. Ever. I buy something and provide Gmail address, I get my rebates and delivery tracking info right away. I provide hotmail or outlook account, it's in JUNK all the time! I click "not junk" and sure enough, the next rebate is in Junk AGAIN! Seriously, your code is broken. Terribly disappointed.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI tried all these. Nothing works yet. Any further solution?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI did configured a mail server on ubuntu 16.04 VPS (digital ocean) using postfix, dovecot , rainloop . It is working perfectly with Yahoo and Gmail. I can send receive mails without having any problem. I can receive mail from outlook but My send mails goes to Junk folder in outlook. I can not understand the reason and can you please help me
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI receive tons of junk mail in the junk mail folder that I have to delete all the time. Where did all this junk mail come from and why?? What is the problem with this shit outlook mail, when it was hotmail I receive almost no junk. I have email account with yahoo and I receive very little junk and I use that account every day. This shitty outlook account I use it not often but when I use it I see hundreds of junk mail. I see there is no way to just block the shit forever and have the junk box empty all the time, or at least have the outlook clean the shit every day. I may delete my account because it is annoying and stinks.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoToe Jam looks better than this OUTLOOK ABORTION for fuck sakes.